Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mother's Day Art 2008

Drake's Mother's Day Art
This card from Drake says "Mom is the best!!!! Open hearted. The world opens up to you. Happy maker. Earth rotates around you. Ray of happiness! My Mom's the greatest because...She loves me too." And oh how I do love you too!



Drake made me this great card! The inside of the card says "Mom, it's your special day, And it's time for me to say, I'm glad for all the things you do, thank you, Mom, I LOVE YOU." On the white strip of paper, he wrote "The world rotates around you".






















Sophie's Mother's Day Art
Sophie's flower - "A piece of me, I give to you. I painted this flower, to say 'I love you.' The heart is you, the hand is me, to show we are friends-the best there can be. I hope you will save it and look back someday, at the flower we shared, on you special day."


Sophie made me "Sunshine" art for Mother's Day at Adventure Land. Notice her tongue sticking out. There is apparently an inherited gene that she and Cooper got from their Daddy. They all stick their tongues out when concentrating and have since birth.










Cooper's Mother's Day Art
Cooper made these pieces of art for me at Adventure Land and at Creative School.





This "Best Mom Award" says, "Cooper says, 'You are the BEST mom because you make great steak! I like watching movies when my sister goes to bed!'" The funny thing is, Mark grills all the steaks...but I'll take the credit! :)
Cooper's little 4 year old handprints make a beautiful heart!






Cooper's hand print flower and thumb print ladybug and bee. So cute!!!

No comments: