Tonight at Papa's airplane hanger, they had one of the neighbors bring a hot air balloon out and take the kids for "rides". I had no intention of letting any of my kids ride, but once I saw that they had the balloon tethered to 4 different trucks, I felt like it was okay for Drake to take a ride in the balloon. They only went about 50 feet off of the ground. Nana ended up riding with Drake, even though she is not a fan of heights or flying! The things a Nana will do for her grandchild. Cooper and Sophie were just too little to ride. Drake thought it was "awesome" and a "little scary". Nana said it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. They both said that it didn't seem like you were even up in the air.


Drake and Nana in the balloon as they turn on the flame to make the balloon go up.


Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment