There are two 4 year old classes. Cooper's class is in the front row sitting down in chairs.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Cooper's Thanksgiving Program
Today, Cooper's 4 year old class at the Creative School put on a Thanksgiving program. They sang us songs and nervously kicked their legs while they sang. Cooper was SO surprised and excited that Papa was there (we didn't tell him that Papa was coming) along with Nana and Mark and I. Cooper's class also made turkeys out of paper bags and filled the bags with all kinds of goodies. He made me a pin out of beads that looks like ears of Indian corn. He was so proud of it and I loved it too! Cooper is holding a turkey feather he made that says "I am thankful that my mommy loves me." along with the turkey full of food.


There are two 4 year old classes. Cooper's class is in the front row sitting down in chairs.
There are two 4 year old classes. Cooper's class is in the front row sitting down in chairs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment