Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ava Katherine Dossett

Ava Katherine Dossett or "Ava Kate" as we plan to call her, was born on February 24, 2009 at 5:45 pm. She weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz. and was 19 inches long. She has dark hair and is such a sweetheart! Her brothers and sister are so excited about her and can't seem to get enough of her.

This is Ava Kate in her "going home" outfit lying on a white blanket that was my blanket when I was a baby. Right before we left to head home to see the rest of the family.
Two proud big brothers.
Another daddy's girl...

Big sister Sophie would not take her eye off the baby.
I have never seen Drake more excited than when Ava Kate was born. He was truly overjoyed. It was so sweet!


Pure excitement!
Sisters.

Sophie "knew" Grandma would let her hold the baby!

Trying to get my precious baby to burp :)

1 comment:

Christy Murphy said...

Oh, I love the last photo! Welcome to the world Ava Kate! :)