Cooper learned to swim all by himself this year. He did super! He loves swimming and jumping off the diving board or the side of the pool. He is very daring! Ugh!
Sophie completed the "swim babies" class again this year. She did such a good job and really enjoyed being in the water. Next year, when she is 4, she will get to move up to the "Lane 1" swimmers and learn to swim by herself. That will be great! In the water babies class I have to get in the pool with her, but not next year. However, I will have to get in the pool again with Miss Ava Kate. It will be her turn to start learning to swim.
Cooper and Drake proudly show their certificates, while Sophie (needing a nap) grumpily hid hers behind her back.
This is Cooper's Lane 1 class getting instructions from the teacher (Nate, Savannah, Cooper and Brightly)
Jumping off the diving board is a highlight of swimming lessons.
I don't know how Drake swam back and forth across the pool as many times as he had to. I could have never done it. But he did! He was tired the rest of the day.
Cooper swimming, by himself, across the length of the Olympic Sized swimming pool!! He swam really fast across too!
Big breath!
No comments:
Post a Comment