Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Night

Tonight we took all the kids Trick-or-Treating. First we went to Nana and Papa's house, then Grandma and Grandpa Dossett's, then we went over to Drake's dad's house and went Trick-or-Treating in their neighborhood. The kids had a great time and wore us out!!! I was glad when the night was over :)

I couldn't get Sophie to join in this photo, but here is a Ninja, a little princess, Count DRAKEula and Mark as himself (scary!!!).

Count DRAKEula! He didn't even look like Drake.
My princesses, Cinderella and Little Princess Ava.
A princess with attitude!
Waiting for Nana and Papa to come to the door.


Nana in shock by Count DRAKEula! They couldn't believe that was Drake either.

Grandma and her princesses.
I remember when I used to lay out my candy like Drake is doing. It was so much fun to see what all you got!

Drake's brother Cade (his Dad's son) as Darth Vader.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE your kids?! SO CUTE! ... (except for Coop and Drake who are scary scary boys ;)