Sunday, November 29, 2009
Putting up the Christmas tree
Tonight we turned on some Christmas music and decorated the Christmas tree. It was Ava's first time to decorate the tree. She spent most of the time watching, but she put an ornament on the tree so that she could be part of the fun. We didn't put any of our usual ornaments on the tree this year. I went out and bought a bunch of shatterproof ornaments. With 2 big brothers (especially Cooper) and a big sister, I know there would be a lot of broken pieces throughout the holiday. The "big" kids were disappointed that we didn't do our traditional ornaments. They really enjoy all the Hallmark ornaments. But, we have to make sure Ava is safe!
Ava sat and watched for a long time. She even waved at Drake while I took this picture.
Ava putting an ornament on the tree for the very first time.
Look! It's an "A" for Ava!
Drake had the honor of putting the star on the top of the tree. It was no easy task!
Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment