Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Visiting Santa
Well, we took the kids to visit with Santa today. This year we waited about 1 and a half hours to see him. Next year, we will go see him earlier in the season!!! That was a very long wait! Cooper shyly told Santa that he wants a Laser Zero Gravity Car, a car that goes in water, and some other things that I couldn't hear and he "couldn't remember" when we asked him. Sophie very quietly told Santa that she wanted a "Sophie baby" and a "Katie baby" (American Girl Bitty Twins that look like Sophie and the other looks like her best friend, Katie). Drake told Santa (yes, he agreed to visit Santa with the little kids. He is a good sport!) he wants an iPod Touch. And, Cooper told Santa that Ava wants a baby doll. Then, once the kids told Santa what they wanted, we put Ava on Santa's lap. It was her turn to scream! All the others went through this and we have pictures of them all screaming on Santa's lap. Ava did not disappoint. She screamed her head off. What memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE IT, DENISE! Drake and I were talking about all the past santa pictures last night, and I said I hope Ava gets her turn! She sure did! This is ALMOST as good as Coopers first one! Love them!
Post a Comment