Our family vacation this year was to Watersound Beach in Florida. We fell in love with this vacation spot. We loved the beautiful beaches, white sand, the winding boardwalks through the sand dunes. The beautiful houses of Watersound and the biking paths through the neighborhoods. They had great pools too! It was Ava's first trip to the beach. She seemed to like the pools a little better than the beach. But, she still had a good time.


Cooper was building sand castles.

Ava actually took a nap while we were out on the beach...that was amazing!!

Sisters, playing in the sand.

Mark and the kids loved looking for "creatures" in the freshwater wadding pools that formed along the beach. They were created by the freshwater lakes that drain into the ocean along Watersound.

Drake and a few shells he found on our first day at the beach.

We loved the sand dunes and boardwalks and beautiful houses. This just give a glimpse of how pretty it was there.

My kids by on the boardwalk thru the sand dunes.

I just loved this picture of Sophie. :) I am sure she will hate it someday, but I love it.


Drake and one of the many crawfish they caught in the freshwater wadding pools.


This was our first look at the beach as we came to the end of the boardwalk. No oil here, only beautiful beaches. I certainly hope it stays that way. It would be so sad for the oil to ruin the beautiful sand dunes and beaches.

Mark leading a group of kids on a hunt. My kids seemed to love doing this more than playing in the ocean.

Summer 2010...
1 comment:
Oh my GOSH the pictures of the girls are the cutest!! Sophie MIGHT be upset with you someday but that has got to be the cutest thing in the world! I love the last picture the best :) Love your kiddo's!
Post a Comment