Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Golf Lessons
Drake started taking golf lessons this week. It is his second year to take lessons at the Springdale Country Club. He actually LIKES it! He came home the first day all excited about... finding a robin egg on the golf course...but says he also liked golf too! He stated that he thought he would take very good care of the egg and help it to hatch. Later the same day he drop the egg in my kitchen...talk about a smelly egg! He decided he no longer wanted a robin egg. Back to golf... Drake seems apprehensive about going to golf when I drop him off in the mornings, but when I pick him up, he is all smiles and says "this is an awesome day". That is surprising to hear Drake say, he has just never really been into sports. I hope he will continue to like it.
Waiting for class to get started. He did NOT want me taking his picture....

Drake practices on the putting green.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment