
Tonight we took the kids to visit Santa. They were so excited. Sophie told me she wasn't going to cry this year, and she didn't. She was a big girl and told Santa that she wanted a "pee pee in the potty" doll and a kitchen. Cooper was excited to tell Santa that he wanted a "Galactice Hero of Luke with Yoda on his back and the blue ghost of Obi-Wan". He also told Santa he wanted a Nerf gun. Oh course, these are both items that "Santa" has not gotton for him. He had been telling me something else he wanted and wouldn't you know, now I have to try to find what he told Santa. This year was the year for Drake to "find out" the truth about Santa. A little boy in the neighborhood broke the news to him, which completely devastated Drake. He is taking it much better now and even agreed to go visit Santa with the little ones. He is being such a trooper and trying to get Cooper and Sophie even more excited about Christmas. He is, so far, keeping the "Santa" secret very well. I was disappointed he found out about Santa this year. I thought he had another year of "believing", but I knew it was coming. Other kids his age have been figuring it out, according to their parents, and Drake has had a lot of questions about Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny. I guess he is a big kid now.
No comments:
Post a Comment