Sunday, February 6, 2011

Birthday party for the birthday girls

Sophie and Ava Kate had a combined birthday party at Jump Zone. The weather had been terrible with ice and snow all week and the roads were terrible. I decided to go ahead and have the party anyway, because my were in such desperate need of was way to release some energy. School had been out most of the week because of the snow and we had all been couped up WAY to long in the house. Not all of Sophie's friends were able to drive from Fayetteville to Bentonville for the party. It was just to slippery, but we were pleasantly surprised by the number of kids who did show up. The girls had a great time with some great friends!

I cannot believe this little one is 5 years old! Wow, time flies!



Ava loved to bounce! I thought this picture was so cute of her.


Ava trying to stand up.
Sliding down the slide was fun!




Those aren't doggy ears, those are little horns :)



Ava's Rapunzel cake. That is Rapunzel's hair coming out of the castle window...or it is supposed to be. :)

Sophie's Rapunzel cake. Sophie wanted to know where Rapunzel was, I told her in the castle and only her hair was streaming out the window.
















My 5 year old birthday princess!


My 2 year old birthday princess!



This girl is ready for cake!


She blew the candles out all by herself!




Group picture at the party.
First row: Kate, Lila, Davis, Cooper, Ava, Sophie, Layton , Carley and Maddux
Second row: Anna, Hayden, Miller (waving), Madden
Third row: Hogan and Drake


1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh how I love your birthday princesses!