I am ashamed to admit that I took Sophie to a show at the Walton Art's Center for her birthday. She loves the movie "Mama Mia!" and we kept seeing advertisements for the Broadway Play that was coming to the Walton Art's Center. She said, "I have been wanting to see this my whole life!". Well, I decided to surprise her and get tickets. My mom, Sophie and I went to see the show. We ALL loved it, but the language was terrible and of course talked about things that are way over a 5 year olds head, thankfully! She just loved the music. Someday I am going to look back and be horrified that I took her to that show. Sophie loved it and didn't seem to notice the things that I did :)

Nana and Sophie at the show. I begged Sophie to let me take a picture of her by the Mama Mia! sign, but she would have nothing to do with that!
No comments:
Post a Comment