Thursday, July 14, 2011

Drake is 12!

How did he become 12 so fast? Drake had been wanting me to get the recipe for the cake that Christy Murphy made for us out in South Carolina. So, I surprised Drake and made that cake for his birthday. He was SO excited and the cake actually turned out! It was yummy and I didn't even mess it up!!
Cooper made this card for Drake all by himself. It says "12 is to cool!" Drake really liked it!
Sophie made him a picture of her and Drake.
Nana and Papa gave Drake $100 for his birthday. Can I get a loan Drake?

We gave his a card that says "A Poem for your Birthday all about Farts". He said it was the best card ever! It was pretty funny and everyone laughed when he read it.

Nana and Papa even thought the card was funny.
Drake and his sweet baby sister.


I was trying to get a group picture and get everyone to look at me and smile. I kept yelling at Ava to try to get her to look at me and smile for the camera. I said "Ava, Ava, Ava!", to which she responded "I wight here!". It was so funny and as you can see, they all laughed...still didn't get a good group picture though.

1 comment:

Christy Murphy said...

Sophie looks like she has changed so much and grown since we saw you last. And that was not even two months ago!