
Davis and Cooper are in the background waiting in line for the relay.
Cooper is way in the background looking for creatures in the water. He loved doing this.
The boys loved swimming everyday. Glad they got to swim...it was SO hot this week.A lot of Friday was spent in the great outdoors. The boys had a hotdog cookout lunch, did Flock Fiest at the outdoor chapel, and went on a really fun hayride. It was a great way to end a spectacular week of Day Camp.
(Cooper is in the orange shirt with a green bandana. It was western day.)



The closing ceremony. It looked liked those kids had a lot of fun. They sang songs, danced, jumped and had a great time at the closing ceremony. Cooper would join in and then look back to see if I was watching. If I was, he immediately stopped dancing and singing. If he thought I wasn't watching, he joined right back in to the fun.
Cooper's favorite camp counselor was Mr. Connor.
Cooper was awarded the Character Award for "Agreeable" and "Available"




The closing ceremony. It looked liked those kids had a lot of fun. They sang songs, danced, jumped and had a great time at the closing ceremony. Cooper would join in and then look back to see if I was watching. If I was, he immediately stopped dancing and singing. If he thought I wasn't watching, he joined right back in to the fun.





1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment