Sophie has been telling me for some time now, that she wants to take piano lessons. I found a piano camp that was offered for one week that was a "see if you like piano" camp. Sophie went to class every day for 45 minutes for one week with 2 other 5 year olds. She was the only girl. She LOVED it! I was surprised. I am glad that we did the camp and found out that she really did like it. On the last day, they had a "recital". One of the little boys wasn't there, so Sophie and a cute little boy named Joseph performed. They were so cute.


Sophie and her teacher.


Marshmallows even work to help kids learn where the keys are on the piano. :)

If they could tell her what key the marshmallow was on, they got to eat the marshmallow. Right up Sophie's ally!


Taking a bow.

Mrs. Treese gave the kids flowers after the recital.

Joseph, Mrs. Treese, and Sophie
No comments:
Post a Comment